November 11th, 2013 Remembrance Day
Office is closed.
3:30 – 7:30 pm Loshbough Music Rental
November 12th, 2013
11:15 am Holy Communion at St. Joseph’s Hospital
November 14th, 2013
7:00 am Men and Women’s Bible Study
at the Bogani Café
2:00 pm Women’s Afternoon Bible Study
@ M. Rys home
November 15th, 2013
6:30 pm Potluck Dinner
November 16th, 2013
7:00 pm Malankara Church Rental
November 17th, 2013 Pentecost 26
9:00 am Holy Communion
10:30 am Holy Communion and Sunday School
How to Live and Share Christ’s Love’.
A course to help you become more effective in sharing your faith in Christ with others.
· Process-oriented rather than results-oriented.
· Teaches a ‘Caring Evangelization’ cycle which offers a positive model of conversion for Christians and non-Christians.
· Intensive teaching of four evangelizing skills: building relationships, listening, witnessing, and praying.
· Participants could proceed into further training as Licensed Evangelists in the Diocese of Edmonton, if they so desire, but this is not required; the course is open to all.
The sixteen-module course will be taught intensively over two weekends:
· Friday November 29th (evening) and Saturday November 30th (morning and afternoon), at St. Mary’s, Edmonton.
· Friday January 17th evening, Saturday 18th morning and afternoon, Sunday 19th afternoon, at Holy Trinity Riverbend, Edmonton.
We will ask for billets for out-of-town participants in order to keep costs to a minimum. There will be a registration fee of $50. Please contact Margaret Marschall at the Synod Office to register: 780-439-7344 or email@example.com.
For more information about Caring Evangelism, see the Stephen Ministries website:
You can also contact the Rev. Tim Chesterton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-437-7231; he will be the trainer for this course.