November 18th, 2013
Office is closed.
3:30 – 7:30 pm Loshbough Music Rental
November 20th, 2013
7:15 pm Vestry Meeting
November 21st, 2013
7:00 am Men and Women’s Bible Study
at the Bogani Café
2:00 pm Women’s Afternoon Bible Study
@ M. Rys home
7:00 pm Confirmation Class
November 23rd, 2013
4:00 pm Spaghetti Church
7:00 pm Malankara Church Rental
November 24th, 2013 Reign of Christ
9:00 am Holy Communion
10:30 am Morning Worship and Sunday School
Save The Date! Sunday December 8th, 2013 @ 7:00 pm.
St. Margarets is presenting a Christmas Concert at the church. Tickets are on sale for $10.00 each not to exceed $30.00 per family. Proceeds will go to World Vision. Please see Eva Thompson for tickets or call Jen @ 780-473-7231.
How to Live and Share Christ’s Love’.
A course to help you become more effective in sharing your faith in Christ with others.
· Process-oriented rather than results-oriented.
· Teaches a ‘Caring Evangelization’ cycle which offers a positive model of conversion for Christians and non-Christians.
· Intensive teaching of four evangelizing skills: building relationships, listening, witnessing, and praying.
· Participants could proceed into further training as Licensed Evangelists in the Diocese of Edmonton, if they so desire, but this is not required; the course is open to all.
The sixteen-module course will be taught intensively over two weekends:
· Friday November 29th (evening) and Saturday November 30th (morning and afternoon), at St. Mary’s, Edmonton.
· Friday January 17th evening, Saturday 18th morning and afternoon, Sunday 19th afternoon, at Holy Trinity Riverbend, Edmonton.
We will ask for billets for out-of-town participants in order to keep costs to a minimum. There will be a registration fee of $50. Please contact Margaret Marschall at the Synod Office to register: 780-439-7344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Caring Evangelism, see the Stephen Ministries website:
You can also contact the Rev. Tim Chesterton at email@example.com or 780-437-7231; he will be the trainer for this course.