Monday, December 3, 2007

Christmas Concert at St. Margaret's, December 2nd 2007: UPDATED

Last night we had our Christmas concert at the church, capably organised as usual by Eva Thompson. The object (as well as enjoying the music!) was to raise money for our World Vision Water Well project, and we did quite well; by the end of the evening Doug Schindel told me we had raised $3790. That means we're almost half way to our second well (we had raised the $15,000 for the first one by mid-October).

If anyone else who was there has any good pictures, please email them to me and I'll put them up. I especially need one of Mark and Erica's piano duet, and one of Eva playing the piano.

UPDATE: Stan has sent me some pictures now - the first three posted below. The first one is of the spread of food in the basement after the show!











No comments: